Mapping my current practice


After my conversations this past weeks with both Helen and Adesola. I have realised I need to look at myself, not changing my practice but broadening it. Something that lot of artists have had to do during the pandemic. 

Helen suggested that I should create a map of my practice now. I have found this really mind opening, since I am focusing on such different people and work environment its nice to have it down on one place. So I can focus on myself and my practice and not other work colleagues places in work as well. I am sure I will find more things in conjunction to my practice as I continue but right now I have a mind map of the things I am currently doing in in my job


Using this I can keep referring back to it and re-evaluating where and what I am doing with my module 2 proposal.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancers CV

Discussion group 17/02

"Diagrams"