Module 3 - Start



I have had a little bit of a whirlwind of a start to module 3. 

It started of by me sending off my Teacher Training UCAS application. I got 2 interviews the following day after sending it! for the next week! which happened to be the same week we started back...

Juggling all the prep, lesson tasks and academic assessments that I had to do for that along with trying to get a start on module 3 interview questions and feedback form, my brain felt like mush! 

HOWEVER... I am happy to announce that come September I will be starting my teacher training on a school direct program, studying primary with SEN!!I am so happy I could burst. 

If anyone interested in teaching I found the get into teaching page very useful.





https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/explore-my-options/teacher-training-routes/school-led-training/school-direct-salaried?gclid=2f0476d8bb851985802616f5b446e102&gclsrc=3p.ds&msclkid=2f0476d8bb851985802616f5b446e102



Now on to module 3

I plan to start to put my interview questions together the next few weeks and trial them to ensure that I can lead the participants within the interview, this allows me to have structure and ensure that we don't get off topic too much. Along with this I am going to continue with my desk based research. I want to focus more on dance with disability and special needs firstly, as this is an area that I felt needed more research on. 

I plan to look at scholars;
StopGap Dance Company ,
Amici Dance Theatre Company
Hilde Holger,
Wolfgang Stange

I hope to find TED talks and interviews from these scholars to add to my research. This I hope will open up other ideas and topics that I can continue to research into further. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancers CV

Discussion group 17/02

"Diagrams"